- Provide a forum for marine and freshwater educators to network about education for sustainability initiatives & projects. (School and/or community based).
- To provide professional development
- To provide a forum to discuss ideas on how we can foster and take more action for marine and freshwater conservation.
- Ensure strong delivery of the Experiencing Marine Reserves (EMR) and Whitebait Connection (WBC) concepts around New Zealand.
Our last 2021 Mountains to Sea National Wānanga was held in Harataunga, Coromandel from 21st to 23rd April, 2021.
A short clip of our 2021 wānanga in Kennedy Bay, Coromandel:
A short clip of our 2019 wānanga in Kaitaia, Northland:
A short clip of our 2018 wānanga in Nelson/Tasman:
A short clip of our 2017 wānanga in Leigh, Auckland
A short clip of our 2016 wānanga in Gisborne:
A short clip of our 2013 wānanga in Rawhiti:
Download previous wānanga proceedings...
- 2008-MTSCT-Wananga-Proceedings.pdf - 792.4 KB
- 2009-MTSCT-Wananga-Proceedings.pdf - 3.37 MB
- 2010-MTSCT-Wananga-Proceedings.pdf - 3.68 MB
- 2012-MTSCT-Wananga-Proceedings.pdf - 3.87 MB
- 2013-MTSCT-Wananga-Proceedings.pdf - 1.55 MB
- 2014-MTSCT-Wananga-Proceedings.pdf - 21.72 MB
- 2015-MTSCT-Wananga-Proceedings.pdf - 3.31 MB
- 2016-MTSCT-Wananga-Proceedings.pdf - 13.79 MB
- 2017WanangaProceedingsFinal.docx.pdf - 6.66 MB
- 2018-MTSCT-Wananga-Proceedings.pdf - 10.01 MB
- 2019-MTSCT-Wananga-Proceedings.pdf - 9.95 MB
- 2021-MTSCT-Wananga-Proceedings.pdf - 19.03 MB