Mountains to Sea Conservation Trust Health and Safety
The Trust's Safety Management plan (link below) covers the over-arching and policy aspects of the Mountains to Sea Conservation Trust’s health and safety responsibilities. Specific operational aspects of the trust’s programmes and projects are contained in the Appendix as SOP's.
It is the trust’s intention that all consultants and regional coordinators (see definition, section 3.6 in policy below) are familiar with this plan and undertake their work and role/s accordingly.
Much of the trust’s credibility is based on outstanding safety standards. Its aim is to maintain this exceptionally high safety record and to continually improve safety management and procedures.
All of our Health and Safety templates are available to WBC coordinators as Word working files in the WBC Google Drive Health and Safety folder so that they can be adapted to be site specific.
- WBC_Coordinator_School_Responsibility_Agreement_2018.pdf - 255.56 KB
- HS_declaration.pdf - 384.23 KB
- SMS_MTSCT_2018_october_v7_final.pdf- 2.82 MB
- Pre-WBC-field-activity-operation-risk-assessment-form.pdf - 571.52 KB
- Short_term_MOU_volunteers_2011.pdf - 42.47 KB
- Volunteer_regisitration_form_2011.pdf - 33.59 KB
- WBC-Complaints-Form.pdf - 462.62 KB
- Whitebait-Connection-SOP.pdf - 4 MB
- Whitebait_Connection_incident_report_sheet.pdf - 320.9 KB